rosanna5007's profile

4 Messages

• 

234 Points

Fri, May 6, 2022 5:56 PM

Email Down?

Its 10:50 PST and I'm having issues receiving email for the last hour or so. Interestingly I can receive certain emails only and also send. I checked the obvious - spam and junk folders. 

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any recommendations would be helpful. I haven't been able to identify the issue. 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 2 m

I am also unable to receive emails in any folders also for the last hour. Can a Homestead staffer advise? Thanks

4 Messages

• 

234 Points

Il y a 2 m

Additional troubleshooting: 

I can send emails from webmail and computer POP/SMTP, but I am not receiving emails in either platform. 

4 Messages

• 

234 Points

Il y a 2 m

I agree we need Homestead to check and advise ASAP!

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

Hello, 

Yes, we are currently aware of an outage with our email system. We have already escalated a ticket to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

3 Messages

• 

92 Points

I also have the homestead email account set up to send to my gmail account as a backup -- not working right now. And, the forward has been working erratically the last couple weeks.

54 Messages

• 

3.8K Points

Il y a 2 m

Yeah, I posted about this earlier.
Able to send but not receive.
I have my homestead email account set up to forward all emails to my gmail account.
I am receiving there anything that is sent to my homestead email address.
Highly recommend as a backup solution. 

4 Messages

• 

234 Points

Il y a 2 m

I spoke with technical support, and it is an issue on their end. They are working on it and could not provide an ETA on resolving it. 

3 Messages

• 

92 Points

Il y a 2 m

I also haven't been able to receive any emails since right before 10am Pacific Time.

We have a major event tomorrow and need this fixed asap! Thanks!

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 2 m

Have not received emails in 3 hours .

FIX THIS PLEASE!  This is my work email and I need to have access.