Data Migration from Roundcube to G Suite
You can create both G Suite and Roundcube mailboxes under the same/different domains.
You can create G Suite mailboxes with the same/different email address as your existing Roundcube mailbox.
*Use the temporary password provided upon the G suite account creation. The Roundcube password is also set to this temporary password and can be used to access Roundcube. The password can be changed after login*
In order to transfer the data from Roundcube to G Suite, you need to:
- GSuite Admin- login to admin dashboard https://admin.google.com/ac/home
Click on Data migration
- Click on link “SET DATA MIGRATION UP”
- Select Migration Source= IMAP, item Type= Email, Connection Protocol= IMAP
- IMAP Server Address= imap.homestead.com
- Enter RC Email address and Password
- On Configuration Setting page, Select Migration Start Date, Migration Options and Add Destination (G Suite Email Address)
- Hit START button
Data Migration is started and Status is shown as Initializing, as soon as migration is completed Status is shown as Complete
Now the RC emails should have been transferred to G Suite mailbox