J

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

Tue, Jun 7, 2022 8:42 PM

Changing Design

Hello,

I want to delete my current site pages and start with a new design but I get this message

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please advise!

JCB

Brand User

554 Messages

• 

25.3K Points

Il y a 2 m

The error might be producing because the system does not allow you to delete a website when a domain is currently associated with the website. You can associate the domain to your other website, clearing it up and available to be deleted.
You can also go to the Websites Manager, and then click Add New Website as your current account package allows you to create up to three websites. 

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

Il y a 2 m

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Is there a phone number to call and talk to an actual person? I wanted to delete an old website (kcrelief.com) and create a new one (johnadkison.com). I have the new domain but I'm all confused. Homestead used to be so easy ! :-)

Brand User

554 Messages

• 

25.3K Points

I see that you have removed the domain from your website kcrelief (kcrelief.homestead.com).
You should be able to delete your website now, but you can certainly always call into support.
Our phone number is 1-800-710-1998.

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

Thank you! Calling now