Skip to main content

8 Messages

• 

888 Points

Wed, Feb 4, 2015 5:43 AM

Closed

Big Commerce site help

I had some company today, so this is the 1st time for email. I see we are still having problems with monkeys in the wals chewing on the wiring! Someone sent me an email from Homestead on Jan. 28th with a link to Big Commerce so I could reset my pasword. It still has not come through. Wha! I have been paying for Prostores for years, for real, then this Big Commerce and still no ecommerce/type site. If everyone who has a site or 10 sites, do ya'll really believe people at Homestead are doing nothing to get our stuff back to perfection?

I began trying to build just a simple website with no help. no knowledge of HTML Oct. 2, 2001.  Hate me, but I love Homestead, I really do!  I have several of my tons of handmade Victorian decor, diferent holidays goodies and 100's of more items. I have more than first page ranks, as well, and I cannot even get anyway to take client's credit cards.  I am taking checks, some don't want to send a check, there went a sale.  I am not going to starve. All this strife is not helping anyone of us, in fact it just makes me fel down right sad.  Teresa 7603

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Web Site on ERROR???.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!