mariesophie2311's profile

1 Message

• 

150 Points

Wed, Aug 28, 2019 8:31 AM

All files of my website were deleted

All my files were deleted 1 week ago when I just wanted to enter "edit site". I could not enter the files like usual, you wanted me to create a new site, but I had my old one and I was happy with it. Thene I clicked somewhere and I had to verify my contact data and then it said it was creating the site and within 1 minute all my 200 or something sites dissapeared! It did not ask if I want to delete my old site, nothing! I tried to enter with Site Builder and it was possible 1 time, so I tried to upload some old file, and it worked but after I had to close the program for a few minutes since then I cannot enter the Site Builder again. I do have a backup of my website and I want it back on the Internet. Please find some solutuion. For now we did a routing to another website but this can be just a temporary solution for I need exactly this old website with all the old texts. It is a business site and I need it so I am very considered about my future and very desparate. Please answer fast and let me know how to send you the files. Thank you very much!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!