Skip to main content

1 Message

• 

120 Points

Fri, Jul 3, 2020 7:37 AM

Closed

After working on unpublished site on webbuilder and saving, the site disappeared.

I repeatedly saved the worked on an unpublished site. Then, I called a technician and asked them to integrate the unpublished site (for example an mysite.homesteadcloud.com) with a domain I had bought weeks ago.

My initial request was to have the technician integrate the unpublished site with the domain because months ago I had a publishing issue that was similiar. The technician told me that the site disappeared after explaining that the initial request was a success.

I believe that the worked on site may have mistakenly been erased by the technician.

My question is if there is a way to retrieve the site?

I was told by 2 separate technicians that they will put a ticket that will most likely resolve the issues. After repeatedly checking these tickets weren't confirmed as being placed. I was told I would be sent an email confirming the tickets but never received them.

On a positive note: Homestead has been a very satisfactory all around great experience throughout the years that I have been with them and still will recommend them to everyone.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!