A

8 Messages

• 

154 Points

Thu, Nov 4, 2021 3:37 PM

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AMERICAN TEAM ?

Its difficult trying to explain cultural and nuanced issues about business to folks in the Philippines.   I have lots of asian friends but honestly this decision was foolish on Homesteads part.    As a result I am seriously thinking of taking my website business elsewhere.   Piss poor customer care for LONG TIME CUSTOMERS ....15 years only to be sent overseas to people who dont understand the nuances of what western/American customers might want or need.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

3 m ago

Hello, 

I'm sorry if you didn't get the support you needed. What issue were you calling about that support was unable to resolve? I would be happy to assist you. 

8 Messages

• 

154 Points

@elyzabethv 

I own HistoryMovers.com and .org

every time I post this link to show people, especially on facebook,  I get a generic image suggestive of a dead link...and many people wont click on it fearing its fake

8 Messages

• 

154 Points

I also want to discuss updating my ChesapeakeArtistry.com  and History Movers sites with professionals who can optimize them.    I spoke with the folks at Homestead and they said a professional could do this and help advertise...I get zero help from the Philippines call centers.

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

Ok, so you can set up an OG image for historymovers.org since that is the main domain connected to your site. However, historymovers.com will not show this image, since it is only forwarding to another domain, not actually attached to the site. Could you share the domain historymovers.org instead of the .com? Or switch it to where historymovers.com is the main domain on the site that shows the OG image if that's the domain you want to share?

The support agents in the Philippines are not the people who can discuss site optimization, they only connect you with the people who can. If you call and tell them you want to speak with someone about SEO, they'll get you connected with the proper department since there is no direct number I can give you. 

8 Messages

• 

154 Points

Elizabeth... this is the problem   When I post HistoryMovers.org  OR .com I get the same picture    I dont know how to fix this issue ..I  keep calling and nobody seems to understand