herman1922's profile

16 Messages

• 

330 Points

Thu, Nov 4, 2021 5:51 PM

new site

@elyzabethv

My existing site is the older Website Builder.  If I wanted to update it, I need to click "add a new site", correct?  If so, and I do update to a new site, I don't want to have to change the name since our website name is on all our marketing materials.. So how do I add a new site without changing my site name?  Is creating a new site the only way to upgrade to the newest Sitebuilder format?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

This post was created from this reply on different post
Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

3 m ago

Hello, 

Yes, you would click "Add a new site". You'll have to choose a site name, but once you're ready to switch to the new site, you'll move your current domain over to the new site. So, you'll be keeping the same name. 

16 Messages

• 

330 Points

2 m ago

Is there a way to contact / email you directly.  The support for Hometead has gone downhill and I need to communicate with someone knowledgeable with quick responses..

Thank you,

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

Commenting back on this forum is the only way to directly contact me and I answer questions in the order that they come in, as quickly as I can