Skip to main content

8 Messages

• 

550 Points

Fri, Mar 22, 2019 1:50 PM

Closed

Wanting to Move Domain and Website to another Homestead Account

Many years ago I set up a website and domain for a non-profit association. I am retiring from the organization and another person wants to manage the website. Because I have personal websites on my Homestead account that I will continue, I do not want to share my account with the new website manager. They do not have a Homestead account yet and are fairly a newbie at website building but willing to try. What is the process of transferring everything over within Homestead? Do they need to set up an account first and pay and then we start the process of transferring? If there was a way that users not have access to my personal account information (like credit card info), I would just continue to own it and have that person do the updates and all. If there is a place on here that answers my questions, just show the link. I have looked for a while and can't seem to find anything that specifically answers my questions.
Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!