Skip to main content

2 Messages

• 

200 Points

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 7:12 PM

Closed

Transfer billing to Big Commerce

Currently I am paying monthly for my website (http://stores.pawsfurtreats.com/) through EIG - Homestead. I believe this started when website hosting was taken over by Big Commerce from Intuit/Homestead back in 2011. I didn't even realize that I needed to be updating info with Homestead until I got locked out of my domain in February of this year (7 years later). All these years I've done all my admin work relating to the website, ie adding products, updating the website appearance, etc. through a Big Commerce login.

What I would like to do is transfer the billing to Big Commerce, because apparently that is what is required for me to get support from Big Commerce (according to them). How do I go about doing this?  Also, can my domain be transferred to them at the same time so that everything is under one company and I don't get referred back and forth between Homestead and Big Commerce?

Thanks,
Sandy

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!