J

13 Messages

• 

192 Points

Tue, Apr 26, 2022 11:21 AM

price increase

as you see below you adding domain for 2 dollar increase but i already own my domain....so why are you charging me for something i own?
Add-ons
$ 2.00 / month
1 Domain: $ 2.00 / month
Your domain is your website’s URL. You’ll want to personalize your domain to fit your business (for example: www.mycompany.com).

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

524 Messages

• 

25K Points

Il y a 2 m

Hello, 

I replied to your other post, but I can share the same here. While it is true the domain is registered to you, there is a fee to host the domain. Your hosting package does not include a domain, so it is an additional fee a month for the domain as an addon. 

13 Messages

• 

192 Points

Il y a 2 m

i need a more thorough explanation of that charge...i don't need to register a domain i already own it...and until recently that charge didn't appear...so whats this charge and what Exactly does it do

(edited)

Brand User

524 Messages

• 

25K Points

Recently our hosting package prices have increased. Looking into your account, I see that we have been charging for an additional domain addon at $2.00 since your account first billed. When the domain was first registered in 05/23/2012, you have paid Homestead to host it. Other hosting providers also charge fees to host domains.

13 Messages

• 

192 Points

you said "additional domain addon" i dont need extra just the one is enough that would mean you been hitting me 2 per month for a long time can we fix this or what?

Brand User

524 Messages

• 

25K Points

On the Starter Package, is costs $2.00 to host a domain with Homestead, and your current package is the Starter Package. You only have one domain, and that is why you are being charged the $2.00 addon. We are not overcharging, and have not been overcharging. 

13 Messages

• 

192 Points

do you work for Homestead?

13 Messages

• 

192 Points

tell them, we can get Lifetime subscription ALL INCLUDED for 99 ONE time payment...