the6685's profile

36 Messages

• 

1K Points

Sun, Jul 24, 2022 8:56 PM

PAYMENT

Can you please take 1 payment and then again later this week - things are really tight - very tight and trying to take a double payment wontwork at all - be terrific if we could do it this end - so please try now and then later.  Thanks

info@jagentertainment.com.au

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102K Points

2 m ago

Hello, 

As a one-time courtesy, we can make a payment arrangement. The account will bill $54.74 tonight, and $55.00 on Friday. Will this work?

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102K Points

2 m ago

Amount is in USD.

36 Messages

• 

1K Points

2 m ago

Thats not the account the account is info@jagentertainment.com.au - and I think converted is 160-00 the other is closed not required.

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102K Points

I'm sorry, could you explain that differently? I don't understand what you mean.

36 Messages

• 

1K Points

I can see that now - so will that bring that up to date - everything is the wrong way round so you cant tell what month its paid to - also - why arent they putting things into Australian dollars - I subscribe to other US stuff and they have the conversion there? 

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102K Points

It's the account that you're posting from, yes. Please don't post your PIN on a private forum. It's a security issue for your account. 

The amount billed is your one-month payment, split into two as a one-time courtesy. Our system displays everything in USD. If you need the conversion, you can definitely get that through Google or a calculator with that function. 

36 Messages

• 

1K Points

Ok - thank you for your help