maureen's profile

10 Messages

• 

302 Points

Fri, Oct 15, 2021 6:31 AM

Payment options for Homestead services.

I am in India and using an India credit card. However, as of Oct 1/2021, banks are not allowing auto pay with credit card / debit cards as per government mandates.

I do not have another credit card other then Indian. Is there another way I can pay for services like pre pay for a year?

Thank you
Maureen

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

2 m ago

Hello, 

We are aware of the situation with payments from India and we are looking into it. Right now, the only option we have available other than card payments is a check payment or money order, which can only be used on annual billing accounts. I can definitely change your billing to annual and give you the information to send a check. It does take some time but we will work with you to keep your account open in the meantime. 

The annual price would be $275.90 USD/year (a discount has been applied) and the check/money order must be in US Currency. You would send the checks to:
Memo Field: Include the email address and/or domain on file in the memo field
Make the check out to: “Homestead Technologies, Inc.”
Mail to the following address
Endurance International Group
c/o Accounts Receivable Department
10 Corporate Drive, Suite 300
Burlington, MA 01803

Let me know if this is a solution you would like to use. 

10 Messages

• 

302 Points

2 m ago

Hello This is good to know. I am looking into how easy it is to get a US money order where I am in India.

If we can find someone that would allow us to use their USD credit card could we pay this annual fee then.. Also this annual fee will be from Oct 2021 to Sept 2022 correct as we still have to pay for Oct 2021

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

Yes, we could set the account to bill annually and you could update the card if you were able to find a card to use that was from another country. If it is a card, it doesn't even have to be USD. It just needs to be from outside of India to get around the new regulations. Only checks need to be in USD.  

5 Messages

• 

220 Points

Hi, I am also facing similar problem for my website hosting since I am based in India. I am looking for options to make online payment online through my credit card. Looking forward for a quicker resolution.

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

Hello, 

Unfortunately, at this point, the options would be the same for you. You can either find a card from another country to use or send in a check, in USD, for $473.90, which would be the price for an annual payment on your account. 

Memo Field: Include the email address and/or domain on file in the memo field
Make the check out to: “Homestead Technologies, Inc.”
Mail to the following address
Endurance International Group
c/o Accounts Receivable Department
10 Corporate Drive, Suite 300
Burlington, MA 01803

5 Messages

• 

220 Points

Thanks for your prompt response.

Unfortunately, none of these options work for me !

Why don't you give me a link through which I can make online payment ?

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

That is not the way our billing system works. Our system runs once per night and processes the recurring payments for any account that is due.