M

6 Messages

• 

134 Points

Sat, May 7, 2022 10:30 AM

I asked for my account to be cancelled in February and I am still being billed. How can this be reconciled?

I asked for my account to be cancelled in February and I am still being billed. How can this be reconciled?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

265 Messages

• 

2.8K Points

3 m ago

Did you use your account summary? Cancel all services?

6 Messages

• 

134 Points

@russell5607​ Thanks. I did not post the request on this help forum.  When the last support person helped me export some content to a third party, I asked that my account be canceled afterward as I no longer needed the services.  I am going to call 1-800-710-1998 to speak with a representative.  Hope to recover the additional couple of months I was billed.

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.6K Points

3 m ago

Hello, 

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing anywhere that you requested for the account to be cancelled. Your last post here on Community was in November and the last notes we have from you calling in was from December. 
The best option would be to call 1-800-710-1998 to speak with a representative that can assist you in closing your account. 

6 Messages

• 

134 Points

Hi @elyzabethv​  I did not post the request on this help forum.  When the last support person helped me export some content to a third party, I asked that my account be canceled afterward as I no longer needed the services.

265 Messages

• 

2.8K Points

HELP
Hours of Operation for Live Support
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998 (To close your Account)
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST(No DST)
Site location Link:
https://www.homestead.com/~site/Scripts_GenericForm/GenericForm.dll?CMD=CMDForm&V1=support_form_newmember_out
Sat-Sun: Closed

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.6K Points

Ok, please call so they can look into this. 

6 Messages

• 

134 Points

@elyzabethv​ Appreciate your response.  The cancellation request was emailed directly to the support person who assisted me in transferring content from a site I created to another user.  I didn't share that email in the forum.  However, I do have the email exchange.  Thanks again.

6 Messages

• 

134 Points

@russell5607​ Thank you!