joshua2161's profile

159 Messages

• 

5.3K Points

Tue, Sep 21, 2021 12:58 AM

Deleting Domains

I need to delete a handful of domains.  Are you able to do that for me?

lansing881.com

lifedeconstructed.net

ranchograndedurand.com

wrightwaldron.com

Thanks much.
josh

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

2 m ago

Hi there, 

Normally we do prefer that domains be deleted on the customer side to avoid any issues, but I can do it as long as I get a confirmation from you. Can you confirm that you want me to delete lansing881.com, lifedeconstructed.net, ranchograndedurand.com, and wrightwaldron.com, and you are aware that these domains will no longer pull up online, be accessible in your account, and will not auto-renew when they come up for expiration?

159 Messages

• 

5.3K Points

2 m ago

Sorry for the delay - I actually asked so I would be sure to avoid screwing something up, but I can go in and do it.  Just hit "Delete Domain" on the Domains page right? 

Doing so will not delete the associated sites, just the domains, correct?  I want to delete the sites separately because I have sites pointed in different places and - again - I just want to make sure I don't mess something up.

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

I understand. Yes, it is the "Delete Domain" option on the Domains page. It will not affect the website it is associated with. The only other thing it would affect would be email, but none of those domains have an email connected. 

159 Messages

• 

5.3K Points

@elyzabethv

I was able to delete the domains that I mentioned previously in the thread but there are a couple others that when I tried to delete I got a 404 error.  Can you investigate: floralanow.com and defuniaknow.com 

I would like to delete those two domains. 

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

Of course, I was able to get those both deleted on my end.